Gluten Free Creamed Corn
- 3 Cups cooked sweet corn kennels( or 16 ounces frozen corn kennels
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoon sugar ( or more, to taste)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Melt Butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add corn and stir to mix well. (If using frozen kernels, sauté until corn is thawed before adding other ingredients.)
- Pour in heavy cream, sugar, salt and pepper. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes or until sauce is thick.