- 6 sweet pepper
- 1 Head Butter Lettuce
- 1 Bag Dynasty Rice Noodles
- 2 Cucumbers (Optional)
- 24 cooked shrimp
- Rice Papers
Heat Pot of water with salt. When the water starts to boil put the Rice noodles into cooked. Cut the Lettuce, Peppers and Cucumbers Length wise. Fill a large enough bowl to cover, count to about
15 seconds take out the rice wraps of the water and put it on a wooden cutting board and flatten it out as best can. Then put your shrimp down( I cut my shrimp in half) then put your amount of rice noodles in. Then put your peppers, cucumbers, and cilantro in. After that you put the lettuce in and then fold it like you are going to fold a burritos.
- Go ahead and add what ever you want in the Vietnamese Spring Rolls. Make them your own.
Thai Style Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, mix the fish sauce, water, lime juice, garlic, sugar and chili.
- In another small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts.
- Serve rolled spring rolls with the fish sauce and hoisin mixtures.